PEARLS OF AL IMAN COURSE
Alhamdulilah this Saturday's course on Sadaqah & Zakat went really well!
? Concept of charity in Islam
? Spiritual & financial benefits of charity.
?What is Zakat & Sadaqah?
?On what amount does Zakat become fardh?
? How to calculate Zakat?
? Who should we give Zakat to?
? Sadaqah tul Fitr, who pays, how much & when.
? Islamic financial systems vs interest.
......and much more!
It is mentioned in Surah Al Maun verse 4 and 5:
*"So woe to those who pray, but who are heedless of their prayer".*
Insha'Allah under the light of Quran and sunnah we will be covering:
Inner dimensions of salah (under this topic we will be covering)
Spiritual benefits and meaning of adhan
Spiritual benefits of masajid
Meaning of salah, how to obtain hazoori (presence) in salah
Fiqh of salah ie
The fraiz and sunnah of salah
HAJJ & UMRAH*
Insha'Allah, we will be covering:
✈Hajj the journey of love
✈What is Hajj and Umrah
✈Importance of making this journey
✈Method of Hajj and Umrah
✈A lesson in compassion and patience
✈Spiritual benefits of making the journey
Alhamdulilah! Our wonderful PEARLS OF AL IMAN course is now sadly coming to an end! 12 weeks are almost up! This Saturday the ladies learnt all about the Journey of Hajj and Umrah and its significance! They walked into class, with the following nasheed playing on the projector! Subha'Allah a beautiful nasheed with stunning pictures!
PEARLS OF AL IMAN. A snap shot of the PowerPoint slide of the Women's Islamic course this week on Hijab & Modesty. Masha'Allah another fantastic day and fantastic feedback recieved. ♡
PEARLS OF AL IMAN. A snap shot of the PowerPoint slide of the Women's Islamic course this week on Marriage. Masha'Allah another fantastic day and fantastic feedback recieved. ♡
PEARLS OF AL IMAN
This weeks topic for the women's course was:
?Fiqh of divorce
?Types of divorce
?Period of Iddah
?Reasons for divorce
?How to recover from divorce
?Divorce and children
?What is happily ever after?
AN EYE OPENING & EXTREMELY INSIGHTFUL COURSE!
Subhan'Allah a beautiful course this Saturday was on the topic of Takabur. Giving us the chance to discuss character perfection, according the Quran & Sunnah.
Indeed, there is a lump of flesh in every human.
If it is sound, the whole body is sound.
If it is corrupt, the whole body is corrupt.
Verily this piece of flesh is the heart.
SAHIH AL BUKHARI
PEARLS OF AL IMAN
BRINGING UP CHILDREN
19th NOVEMBER 2016
A brief overview from one student who attended this weeks course:
"Alhumdulilah lovely course at Al Iman on bringing up children. My personal reflections...
1. Don't lose yourself in your child... 'wealth and children are but adornment of worldly life... enduring good deeds...'
2. Show respect to them (don't forget even in adulthood) e.g. Prophet Muhammad SAW spreading shawl for daughter to sit.
3. EXPRESS your love, kiss on forehead Sunnah
4. They are ghair mukalif so treat them like that
5. Keep making their schedules harder as they grow. Contribution to household chores, teaches life skills and responsibility. When they go to bed they should not know when they put their head on the pillow and when they fell asleep, no time for distractions.
6. Up to age 2 we are their slaves, then up to age 14 they are our slaves, beyond age 14 we treat them as our advisors (in Pakistani culture we forget third stage)
7. Spiritual growth... your own Iman battery needs to be fully charged first. Monkey see monkey do
8. Importance of play!
9. Academic growth... we are making them fragile! Pushing/ working them hard will not break them
10. Social competition, do not lose yourself and your child in this dunya
And many more discussions but these were the most meaningful to me. Hope it makes sense!"
**LAST EVER POST PEARLS OF AL IMAN**
PEARLS OF AL IMAN WOMEN'S COURSE
sadly came to an end this Saturday after 12 wonderful weeks!
We said an emotional goodbye to our wonderful teacher and also the students.
The students had an open Question / Answer session on any topic of their choice!
98% OF THE STUDENTS RATED THE COURSE AS OUTSTANDING
8% AS VERY GOOD
We awarded our students with certificates of attendance of ALL 12 WEEKS & a beautiful PEARL GIFT.
Please see highlights of the day through the photos attached and some messages recieved.
WE WILL TRUELY MISS OUR TEACHER ALIMAH HIRA BABAR & ALL OUR STUDENTS. WE HOPE WE SEE OUR ADULT STUDENTS RETURN TO FUTURE COURSES INSHA'ALLAH!